Thanke yow

Thanke yow, gentil rederes, for al of youre readinges and commentez on my last poost concerninge the sparklie vampyre romaunces, of the which Ich am so very proud--

YO, I HAVE MUCHEL JOYE FOR YOWER SUCCESS, AND YE SHAL MAKE AN ENDE OF YOWER SERMONYNG, BUT BIFORE THAT DO BIFALLE, YET ICH MOOT SEYE THAT BEYONCEE HATH A BETTIR BLOGUE THAT MAKETH MOORE JAPES CONCERNYGNGE SPARKLIE VAMPYRES AND IT YS THE BEEST MIDDEL YNGLISSHE PARODIE BLOGG OF ALL TYME, OF ALL TYME, IN SECULA SECULORUM.
-QUANJE WESTE

25 comment "Thanke yow"

  1. Richard II, par grace Dieu, trespuissant Roi d'Angleterre et Grand Decideur des choses awesomes et non awesomesSeptember 18, 2009 at 1:04 AM

    Jakke-asse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josephe Fils GuillaumeSeptember 18, 2009 at 1:22 AM

    THOU LIEST, SIR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blogue with a deep and wide devotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my never ending adoration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich reden of this matter and find it amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Lord the Kynge hath quod it al.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--erm...Gads, but I have missed the jakke-asse in yowe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has Maistre Chaucer atoned today?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent Post. I enjoyed my stay on your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yowr bloge es clarly madeth of pure WIN! Sire Chaucer, yow nevere cease to amuseth mine hearte.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maistre Chaucer, why is latest episode of Dollhouse called Belle Chose? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You might enjoy this one!
    http://imaletyoufinish.com/kanye-my-liege/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plesed ich be of thys poste, yet muchel lounging have ich for somme neue jollitees.

    Hath Geoffrey departed for Las Vegas? Mine mittelAnglishe hath runne downe. Et je m'en oublie tout de la francais par lycee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thou hast been awarded of an award - please comest thou to www.silverscreensuppers.com shouldst thou wish to accept it...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your blogue, and am so glad I stopped by. Lovely creative work here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deere Geffry,
    Yn two monthes han ye nat ywriten. Ich fere ye han thys blogge forleten. Myn eyen two, in veyn with which I se, of sorweful teres salte arn woxen welles. Turned ys everych joye or ese in his contrarye.I beseche yow, that hereupon ye wolden ayein wryte, or elles lok upon the dethe of thys poure wrecche. In cursed tyme I born was, weylaway,that ye that do me al thys wo endure, yet love I best of any creature!
    Le Vostre,
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My name is Mrs.Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  18. สมัครวันนี้คุ้มมากแม่รับไอดีทดลองเล่นเค้าเล่นคาสิโนออนไลน์ฟรี หน้าสมัครสมาชิก แทงบอลออนไลน์928bet เว็บเดียวจบครบวงจร

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, amazing blog layout! The site is fantastic, as well as the content material!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think you made some good points in this blog. Keep working, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing article, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting post here. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel