Whatte Schal I Be Lyke in MCD?

Benedicitee, good readeres all. I have recovered from myne indigestioun brought aboute by the cuisine of Scotte-land, and I thonke yow alle for yowre goode wishes. I am now burnynge the taperes late in New-Castle, on my retourn to Londoun.

Thys evenygne I thoughte aheed, to the futur, and whan I arrived in New-Castle I took thys quizz, the whych promises to foretell my futur, in the yeer MCD. Heer are the results:

The Knight

You scored 28% Cardinal, 30% Monk, 44% Lady, and 67% Knight!




You are the hero. Brave and bold. You are strong and utterly selfless. You are also a pawn to your superiors and will be lucky if you live very long. If you survive the Holy wars you are thrust into you will be praised for your valor and opportunities both romantic and financial will become available to you.







Though I am pleesed that I schal stille be a knyght a few yeeres hense, I am somedeel concerned that I am xliv per cent the ladie. I hadde y-heard talke of men of myne age who are single, thynne, and neete, but xliv per cent? Sheeshe.

Until nexte,

Sir John

13 comment "Whatte Schal I Be Lyke in MCD?"

  1. Methinks it be fabulousos that thou art lxiv per cent a ladie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, what a straunge newe world in that tyme to come, when alle folk shal be eyther ladyes, knightes, cardynales, or monkes. Who in the globe of the erthe shal swinke in the feeldes? Or make hats? Or rekne custoumes nombirs?

    Ich feare that myn tales of caunterbury shal be barely undirstood by swich a societee.

    Le Vostre
    G C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma Chere Charlene, this doth put me in mynde of the fyne poem of the goliardes:

    O, semel
    O, bis
    O, ter domina es
    Et te amo

    Le Vostre

    GC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a cardinal! You are so dead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich shalle a cardinal bin, that beth nat too badde.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pleesed that yow are recovered from yowr indigestioun. I lyk Yowr blogge, it myght bee the beste myne has read. Thonke yow for the warning of the cuisine of Scotte-land. I shall remember thys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh.. I saw the Rembrant painting in when I was in Glasgow. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kynde of ladie?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Myne owne scores:

    You scored 26% Cardinal, 58% Monk, 41% Lady, and 40% Knight!

    Agayne wythe the ladie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We really love your blog, i haven't seen you keeping the posts in in some time now. Is everything ok. You can reach me here = website traffic@simply pet supplies.com. Thanks Again Rob Dog Crates, Dog Toys ( Dog Supplies & Cat Supplies Pet Store, Dog Collars)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again, late to the party. I'm an American so forgive my non standard typing. Apparently I would be the Prioress (69% monk, 62% lady, 38% knight and 5% cardinal). I'm happy with that, seeing as I am a lady in life it would be terrible to suddenly be a man elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel